Know an outstanding security team or contract security company? Recognize their service by nominating them for a 2017 U.S. Outstanding Security Performance Award (OSPA).
Last year's OSPA winner for Outstanding
Contract Security Officer
Launched at ASIS 2016 in Orlando, these awards recognizes companies and individuals across the security spectrum for industry excellence and achievement.
Award categories include:
- Best In-House Security Team
- Best In-House Security Manager/Director
- Best Contract Security Company
- Best Security Consultant
- Best Customer Service Initiative
- Best Security Training Initiative
- Best Investigator
- Best Security Manufacturer
- Best Information Security Manager/Director
- Best Integrator/Solution Provider
- Best Contract Security Officer
Learn more about the OSPAs.
The deadline for entries is 7 August 2017.